The General Direction for Fisheries – Managing Authority for the Operational Programme for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs (Romania) has launched in April 2021 a call for proposals under the Operational Programme for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs 2014-2020, Union Priority 2 – Fostering environmentally sustainable, resource-efficient, innovative, competitive and knowledge-based aquaculture, Measure II.2 – Productive Investments in Aquaculture.
Eligible applicants are companies with NACE code 0321 – Marine aquaculture or 0322 – Freshwater aquaculture as registered object of activity.
Both companies with an operational history and newly established companies, organized in the following forms, are eligible for funding:
- Sole traders, sole partnerships and family partnerships (established under the Government Urgency Ordinance no. 44/2008, with subsequent amendments);
- General partnerships, limited partnerships, public limited companies, partnerships limited by shares and private limited companies (established based on Law no. 31/1990, republished, with subsequent amendments);
- Legally established associations that carry out economic activity;
- Fishery cooperative companies, that carry out economic activity in the aquaculture sector;
- Research units with production activity in the field of aquaculture that carry out economic activity, in accordance with the provisions of art. 95, para. (2) lit. (a) of REGULATION (EU) NO. 508 of May 15, 2014.
Deadline for submission of proposals: 18.06.2021, at 14:00.
More information and Guidelines for Applicants are available at: